Kilkerran 12 Year Old

C$94.00
Article number: P-4048
Availability: In stock (3)

Kilkerran 12 Year is the highly anticipated flagship whisky from Mitchell's Glengyle Distillery in Campbeltown. Since Hedley Wright, great-great nephew of Mitchell himself re-opened the distillery in 2004, they've been releasing experimental 'Work in Progress' whiskies, while waiting for this one to mature. Lightly peated and aged 60% in ex-bourbon casks and the remaining 40% matured in sherry. It's warming and smooth carrying a mix of fresh honey, shortbread, dried red fruits, butterscotch and pepper infused marmalade with a hint of campfire smoke. 

 

0 stars based on 0 reviews